HAVE YOU DONE IT

Breaking

BUZZ

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Alejandro Garnacho breaths fire after FA cup loss to local rivals Manchester city


Just days after Alejandro Garnacho Ferreyra signed his new five year contract at Man United which runs untill 2028. He was awarded game time in the FA cup final coming on as a substitute in the 62' minute. He showed glimps of what he is made of but could'nt hel the team secure their second Trophy of the season in which man united lost 2-1 to their local rivals Man city. Now garnacho had this to say  “I am broken. People who know me know how obsessed I am with winning, and today it couldn't be. Probably one of the hardest days of my life, we will get up again because we are Manchester United.  As  Garnacho said several times, God has taught me to never give up and promise the fans that they will bring joy to you very soon come next season

No comments:

Post a Comment